Search This Blog

Translate

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Summer Frock

This is a summer frock I made for my daughter two weeks before.


It has yoke and gathers at the top (both at front and back), frills at the bottom, and spaghetti straps which can be knotted at the shoulders or can be tied back.



You can find lots of free PDF printable sewing patterns on this page on my blog.

You can also click the Free Sewing Patterns Page at the top of this blog page (under the blog title) to find more free sewing patterns.

Click the below links to browse through all the pattern drafting and sewing tutorials on my blog.



3 comments:

G.AruljothiKarikalan said...

nice dress.... i like it very much.... i know stitching.... but i have starting trouble but soon i'll stitch few dress for my sister's kid

Flora said...

Thanks Aruljothi! Hope I will soon see your sewing adventures on your blog.

Jason Roy said...

Women's fashion dress codes, being less useful than they were in past decades, give females a shopping headache. This all the more emphasizes the importance of knowing how to pick the best dress for the occasion. stoned emoji