Search This Blog

Translate

Sunday, April 13, 2014

Kids Clothes Week Challenge---Kids' Shorts

I made a rainbow colored shorts for my daughter for the KCWC 2014. I self-drafted it for size 4. I am happy that it came out well and my kid liked it very much.


Some action shots:










I also made a ruffled frock and a skirt, but have not taken any photos of those yet. Will share it in my next posts.
You can find lots of free PDF printable sewing patterns on this page on my blog.

You can also click the Free Sewing Patterns Page at the top of this blog page (under the blog title) to find more free sewing patterns.

Click the below links to have a browse through the pattern drafting and sewing tutorials on my blog.




1 comment:

Ashish Mehta said...

Our range of Shorts for girls kids are available in an array of different designs, lengths, and colors which can be dressed up as the dress code demands. It's all about your personal preferences and the place where your daughter will wear her shorts. From denim shorts, bike shorts and linen shorts, to shorts made of knit as well as sports shorts and cotton shorts We have something for every girl. These fashionable pieces are versatile and can be worn repeatedly time.
shorts for girls kids